1 year ago
Sunday, July 27, 2008
delay
In case you're wondering why it's taking me soooo freakin long to finish telling our travel tales (we have been home for 10 days now, after all....), let me just say this: Between the two of us (that would be my adorable husband and myself), we have exactly one computer, and exactly zero jobs. Therefore our computer is often engaged in an attempt to remedy the latter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OK, but hurry up already. I am dying for the next installment. I am on the edge of my seat. What comes next? I hope you mention the bending backwards of the side mirror. Don't keep me waiting too long. Oh, and good luck finding a job.
Don't settle. Declare the job that you want, or what it looks like. It is out there. I love you.
I'm with bethie. I can't stand it when people travel. And look for work. And have a life other than entertaining me. me. Me. ME.
Post a Comment