Tuesday, August 5, 2008

we now interrupt our regularly scheduled programming...

So I'm sitting here working on my next installment of "Colorado Bound: A Memoir," but blogspot has decided to stop letting me upload pictures (an "internal error"). So, while I wait for that little issue to get resolved, I will respond to the "tag" my cousin Kasey tagged me with a few weeks ago... Enjoy!

3 Joys
* Snuggling with my adorable husband
* Seeing/snuggling/playing with my nieces and nephews
* Gilmore Girls

3 Fears
* Being attacked by a mountain lion
* Hitting a deer or other large animal while driving
* Child birth (see... I'm growing! It's moved down to #3 on my list!)

3 Goals
* Be a mom
* Own a house
* Write (& publish) a novel

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
* Yoga (I found a studio I love... just down the street from our house!)
* Chocolate malt milkshakes
* Making my 2-year-old nephew Jonas giggle

3 Random Surprising Facts about Me
* I love to sing. I have a secret dream of taking voice lessons and getting a gig singing at a night club or being the lead singer in a band.
* I can't stand the sound of fabric rubbing together. Or things being rubbed on fabric. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.
* I've never read Moby Dick. And I call myself an English Teacher!!!

Thanks, Kasey, for the tag! Now I tag Stacy, Aunt Mary, Kenna, Charlie T., and Beth.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

It's such a comfort to know we can keep posted on your lives through your blog. I can hear your voice, Taryn, with every word I read. We miss you and love you both. xxoo from all of the Leonards

MOMMACITA said...

I too love chocolate malt milkshakes. It started in my childhood. I always ordered a little bo peep malt when we went to Snelgroves Ice cream Parlor. I thought by doing that I would somehow grow long blonde ringlets. Bo Peep ones. So yah. chocolate malts. And deep seeded issues with my hair.

Kasey said...

That was fun! Thanks for doing it. And childbirth aint' that bad. At the end you get an adorable squishy baby! I have a secret singing desire too! We must be related!

Sally/Mom said...

I am so happy that you blog so we can keep up with your goings on. Now I know you are not a phone person (as Jason are)and am glad you communicate this special way. Thanks.
Sally

Carolyn said...

You with the gaggle of nieces and nephews in the previous post was so cute...you have always been so great with the kids. Thus, I'm glad to see fear of child birth move down and desire to be a mom as a top goal.